Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Benefit Coralista

Coralista Blush


Coralista has been one of my favourite blushers for a long time. After just purchasing my second box (yes it definitely lasts a long time), I decided I definitely needed to give it its own review.

Why is this such a brilliant blush? Well... it's the perfect Coral sweep, with gold glints that perfectly enhance the cheekbones and lift an entire look. One brush, and I am off on a Tropical holiday... A full on beach face party.

It's the perfect mix between Peach and Pink; a fresh Coral that lifts your look and your spirits. It is practically impossible to be unhappy when you're wearing Coralista.

I love to sometimes wear this blush over a dot of Benefit's Cha Cha Tint, which boosts the colour and
helps it last even longer.












Coralista on the Skin


For peachy, fresh cheeks.... look no more, Coralista is a dead cert for perfection.



Lots of love and kisses,



1 comment: