Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Limited Edition 24 Carat Gold Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers

Shu Uemura Ltd. Ed 24 Carat Gold Eyelash Curler

The 24 Carat Gold version of the fantastic cult classic eyelash curler by Shu Uemura, really are the bee's knees when it comes to eyelashes with serious curl appeal.

These curlers are shaped perfectly, with a grip that allows a beautiful curl, whilst avoiding any pinching incidents.

I was unsure whether to believe the hype to be honest. I had seen them hailed as the best thing in the eyelash curling world, making guest appearances in many 'favourites' posts in the blogosphere, but I did ask myself... how different will they really, really be?

Well, when they received the Midas touch, I just couldn't resist testing them out. Let's call it Science... (also the call of anything Limited Edition is extremely powerful).

And... they are really amazing. My eyelashes have honestly never been so well curled, and with mascara I have truly the best eyelashes of my life. I am not even joking. I didn't and still don't know how or why they are so drastically different to any other curler on the market, but they really are. Others do a reasonable job... but these are really something special, so hands down to Shu Uemura.

If you'r e looking to invest in the Rolls Royce of lash appeal, these are for you!


Lots of Love,




1 comment: