Monday, February 10, 2014

Rimmel Trilogy Pt.1| Wake Me Up Foundation in Soft Beige

Wake Me Up Foundation in Soft Beige


I had been meaning to try the Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' range for a while, after hearing such fabulous reviews from friends and the whole blogosphere, so I picked up the foundation in Soft Beige, and two concealers in Ivory and Classic Beige. I have decided to do three short posts (Rimmel trilogy), so I can talk about each product properly.



Today's is the Soft Beige foundation. I love the texture and application of this product, it comes out like silk, and blends perfectly, whilst sitting well on the skin (neither drying nor oily). It freshens up the whole look of my face, and gives me a subtle glow (like faking a good night's sleep). As well as that it has SPF 15, and comes in at only £9, and you can buy yours here.

It is sort of similar to a good tinted moisturiser, as in… it's not cakey, it adds a sheen and it seem to liven up the face without making it wholly obvious you have a full face of foundation on. But the coverage is so good, that you just look more awake (hence the name I guess), and vibrant. Perf.




On the Skin



Blended


As you can see it blend super easily and a little goes a long way. If you're looking for a fresh new foundation, I can't recommend this enough, just pop into your local Rimmel stockist and have a play around to find your perfect shade.

Part 2 of the Rimmel Trilogy will be out tomorrow, so watch this space.


Lots of Love,






No comments:

Post a Comment