Friday, April 4, 2014

Bleach London Pre-Dye Mini post




So I may have taken extreme advantage of the 3 for 2 on Bleach London in Boots atm. I am so excited for summer, and even more excited to try some of these cute colours for the warmer weather.





These are just the 6 I picked out, I have my eye on a couple more shades (watch this space...), but I'm in a bit of a dye dilemma about which colour to commit to. I say commit, it's a 2-10 wash deal, but to me this feels like love.

I will update with reviews and photos each time I dye-and-try, so apologies for the my little pony-esque posts coming your way shortly.

Hmm blue, pink... Or green?! Choices choices.

Lots of love,

Lauren xx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, excited to see the reviews and results!

    I have a new post & my 1st YouTube video on my
    Urban Decay Electric Palette Review & Green Smokey Eye Tutorial, if you would like to take a look and at my blog :)

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4995777

    xx

    ReplyDelete