Friday, May 23, 2014

NEW|| SpaceNK: The Ultimate Collection

Free Gift (I know right…)

This is the latest in SpaceNK goody-bag madness. The deal was spend £150 and get this stunning bag of beauties (worth over £150), absolutely free. £150 may seem hefty in one go, but its the perfect place to spend that kind of dollar on seriously incredible, luxury beauty products. And it's a lot easier than you think… trust me.



Below are the items I bought to get this incredible offer:



I used this as the ultimate excuse to pick up some items I have been lusting after for forever, and I can't even begin to explain how excited I am about trying (and blogging all about), these beauties. First, is the mucho raved about REN Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash. Designed to be the ultimate in luxury shower time indulgence, this super hydrating InStyle Best Beauty Buys 2014 Award Winner is a treat. Smells like a dream too.

Next, I chose a couple of makeup-base products. Being warmer weather (for the most part…it is England after all), I wanted some sheer, light bases that would give me a little cover and colour, whilst allowing my skin to breathe and get that Summer glow. ByTerry Sheer-Expert has been screamed about off many a beauty-babe's rooftop, and in shade 9 (Honey Beige), it seems to be the perfect colour and texture for my Summer skin.

Again, another beauty staple - of course, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser. You can't make a turn in the beauty blogging world without tripping over a rave review of this product. Honestly, I can't believe it has taken me this long to try it! I picked the shade 'Sand', which seems, again, to be a great match for my Olive-y Summer skin tone.

The last two perfect picks, (I seriously had to restrain myself or I would literally be living off Baked Beans right now…), are Eve Lom's Resuce Mask, and Khiel's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. The Eve Lom mask is hailed to leave you with a fresh faced glow, unrivalled by no other , whilst the magical reforms of dry or creased eyes are no short of a miracle according to those who have tried the Khiel's eye cream. So, pretty much DYING to try all of this right now.

It's all so pretty it makes my heart hurt. Bible. (God I need to stop watching the Kardashians so much…).




So the goody bag. What exactly did I get? What didn't I get more like. Here is a list of every single freebie in the bag (and by bag I mean free SpaceNK shopper - ideal):

Algenist - Genius Anti-Aging Cream
Eve Lom - TLC Cream
Living Proof - Restore Mask Treatment
Rodial - Steamcell Super-Food Facial Oil
Aromatherapy Associates - Renewing Rose Body Cream
Goldfaden MD - Doctor's Scrub
Malin + Gotetz - Bergamot Body Wash
This Works - Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
Becca - Bronzing Skin Perfector
Hourglass - Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15
Margaret Dabbs - Intensive Treatment Foot Oil
WEI - Dragon Blood Face Lifting Pad
Bumble and Bumble - Thickening Hairspray
Jurlique - Rose Hand Cream
Nude - Pregenius Treatment Oil
Zelens - Z-22 Absolute Face Oil
Caudalie - Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Defense Serum
Laura Mercier - Matte Radiance Baked Powder
Phyto - Phytokeratine Ultra-Repairing Mask
Chantecaille - Faux Cils Mascara In Noir
Life NK - Daily Fix Sugar Scrub
REN - Rosa Centifolia 3-in-1 Cleansing Water
Diptyque - Feuille De Lavande Scented Candle
Lipstick Queen - Chinatown Glossy Pencil In Chase
Revive - Moisturising Renewal Cream


Phew. Talk about a lot! They are generally generous sample sizes, perfect to test and try (and probably fall in love), with a new beauty dream product.

This event is over now, but look out later on this year, especially around the festive season… I know I will be, plus I will be letting y'all know how these all work out for me, so watch this space,

In the mean time, you can check out the whole SpaceNK collection online here, but don't blame me if you end up stock-piled and moneyless… ;)



Lots of Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment