Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Foreo Luna Mini

Foreo Luna Mini


I have been hankering after something to give my skin that extra bit of deep-cleaning *pow* when it comes to my daily cleansing routine. As much as I think the products I use are fabulous (second skin care video potential perhaps?!), I really wanted something that was going to give me close-to-perfect skin pre makeup. Challenge or what?



So, I went about looking around for a bit of hefty machinery that would do just that. It probably doesn't surprise you that the two most commonly loved skin-care devices were the Clarisonic and the new Foreo Luna. As much as the Clarisonic seems like a brilliant deep-skin device, the pros of the Foreo (not having to ever change heads, totally waterproof, extremely light and portable…), outweighed the Clarisonic's for me.

I also opted for the mini, as I love to take a full skin-care regime whenever I travel, and this cute-as-a-button little machine is super lightweight and lasts for something crazy like 300 uses after 1 charge! But, cute-factor aside…does it work?

Well, I have been using it for over a week, day and night, with some fabulous cleansers and my GOD can I see the difference. My skin is the best it has ever been. I can't stop touching it, and I even love going out totally makeup free because I am so confident in the results.

Pores are refined, lines are all but nothing and I just look totally even, smooth and well… a bit glowy?! All from one irresistibly cute Pink machine. You can pick yours up from here for a cool £99. A tad pricey perhaps, but with nothing to replace, think of it as a long-term investment on the thing people spend all day looking at… totally worth it!


Lots of Love,


Lauren xx

1 comment:

  1. Great review
    I have this great you don't have to change heads. Which cleanser do you use with it
    I have the clarisonic pro too x

    ReplyDelete