Thursday, August 7, 2014

MASK EDIT// GlamGlow Exfoliating Mud Mask


GlamGlow Tingling and Exfoliating Mud Mask

I wanted to try this apparent miracle mask for sooo long. Seeing it raved about on the blogosphere, and by celebs and magazines alike, I was super keen to give it a go for myself. It promises to do an almost impossible amount of good for your skin, as well as leaving you with an enviable glow for 3 whole days after.


I caved (obviously…it was always going to happen), and I tested it out, with all my hopes and dreams for perfect skin huddled in the beautiful little pot. It says it's a 'tingling and exfoliating mask', and yeah…it tingles. I don't mind the sensation, but for those of you who get put off by self-heating or tingly masks, I would try a patch test first, to make sure you feel comfortable using it.

You pop it on, and instantly it starts to dry onto your face with the power of a thousand suns. You simply leave it on for around 10 mins and let it do its magic. Apparently used behind the scenes in Hollywood, like, forever… this is supposed to be the ideal pick-me-up when you need that outrageously glowy gorgeous skin look. It claims to not only reduce fine lines and wrinkles, tighten pores and give you brighter, smoother and softer skin, but it helps to protect from free radicals too. Phew, quite a repertoire for such a pocket-sized pot. 

But does it?

Well…yeah. It really does. I can totally see why this is so raved about, I literally felt so confident makeup-free. I had such a natural glow to my skin, it was astounding after just one use. And it definitely did last for days after the one application. I also teamed this bare-faced glow with some other gorgeous glow-getting products (video up soon), for a night out, and I couldn't have looked fresher if I tried. Perfect.

You can pick yours up from here for £39.99 (a little goes a long way, so it's definitely a bit of an investment buy)!

This is the first post in a three parter I am doing on a trio of skin-saving masks that I am absolutely loving at the moment, so stay tuned for more…


Lots of Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment